Part Number: 84254LS
Product: Advantage Electrol®
Viewing Area: 60" x 60"
Fabric: Matte White
Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
The Advantage® Electrol® screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
The Advantage Electrol does not include the automatic closure door or the Tensioning Cable System. See Advantage Deluxe Electrol for the automatic closure door. See Tensioned Advantage Electrol for Tensioning Cable System. See Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol for the Tensioning Cable System and automatic closure door.
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible.
- Standard Decora-style, three-button wall switch.
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness.
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging.
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty.
- Seamless surfaces in all models - UL Plenum rated case.
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic.
- Optional Video Projector Interface (screen trigger)
- Optional SCB-100 or SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board)