Access M with AR Manual Screen
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
An ideal fit for small- to medium-sized spaces, the manually-operated Access M with AR works in boardrooms, classrooms, or mid-sized training rooms. By providing a smooth, quiet retraction, the AutoReturn feature eliminates damage caused when the screen bangs into the case as it accelerates upward. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Placement of the ceiling-recessed case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage and allows for installation of the screen at a later time. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance.
- Case dimensions 8-1/16" wide x 7-3/8" high (20 cm x 19 cm) including trim flange and mounting brackets.
- Maximum image width up to 12' (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Spring-roller operated front projection screen provides a quiet, smooth operation.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel provides accessibility to all components for service or maintenance and can hang in place when open or is detachable.
- The AutoReturn feature prevents potential damage to the dowel or screen surface.
- Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower, raise screen completely, or stop at any point in between.
- White case standard, black available.
- Custom sizes available.