Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
Larger venues—such as ballrooms, conference centers, or university classrooms—benefit from the large projection screen sizes available with the Access XL E electric projection screen. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Placement of the ceiling-recessed case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage and allows for installation of the screen at a later time. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance.
- Case dimensions are 10-1/8" high x 9-7/16" deep (26 cm x 24 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 20' (610 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low-voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
- Custom sizes available.