Large Advantage Brochure
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
For larger venue installs, the Large Advantage® Electrol® is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. The Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
The Large Advantage Electrol screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
The Large Advantage Electrol does not include the automatic closure door or the Tensioning Cable System. See Tensioned Large Advantage Electrol for Tensioning Cable System or Tensioned Large Advantage Deluxe Electrol for both the Tensioning Cable System and the additional aesthetic of the automatic closure door.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Available with SCB-100 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case for easy installation
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Seamless surfaces in all models up to and including 16’ high