Large Advantage Deluxe Brochure
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
For larger venue installs, the Large Advantage® Deluxe Electrol® is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. The Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
All Deluxe screens feature a closure door that hides the open space and screen in the ceiling, providing a cleaner aesthetic.
The Large Advantage Deluxe Electrol screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
The Advantage Deluxe Electrol does not include the Tensioning Cable System. See the Tensioned Advantage Electrol Deluxe to ensure an even lateral tension.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- UL Plenum rated case
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- White powder-coated closure doors and case for a clean aesthetic
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Seamless surfaces in all models up to and including 16’ high