Luma 2 Manual Projection Screen
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
Engineered with heavy gauge components, a Luma 2 projection screen provides years of dependable operation. Available as a wall- or ceiling-mounted screen, it presents an attractive yet practical choice wherever a large manual screen is needed. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Matching endcaps form universal hanging brackets for easy wall or ceiling installation.
- Case dimensions are 3-3/4” high x 3-1/4” deep (10 cm x 8 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 96" (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- High-quality, spring-roller projection screen can be wall- or ceiling-mounted. Optional floating mounting brackets (for wall and ceiling).
- Black drop may be standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Pentagonal steel case with scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps.
- Removable #5 black cotton braid pull cord standard. Optional operating pole available in lengths of 4’ (122 cm) and 6’ (183 cm).
- Custom sizes available.