Luma Manual Projection Screen
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
Housed in an attractive pentagonal-shaped steel case, Luma is perfect for classrooms, boardrooms, or small- to medium-sized business-related environments. This wall-or ceiling-mounted manual projection screen comes with matching endcaps that form universal hanging brackets for easy wall or ceiling installation. A free-hanging, fiberglass-backed screen, it maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel.
- Case dimensions are 3-3/4” high x 3-1/4” deep (10 cm x 8 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 96" (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- High-quality, spring-roller projection screen can be wall- or ceiling-mounted. Optional floating mounting brackets (for wall and ceiling).
- Black drop may be standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Pentagonal steel case with scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps.
- Removable #5 black cotton braid pull cord standard. Optional operating pole available in lengths of 4’ (122 cm) and 6’ (183 cm).
- Custom sizes available.