Premier Electric Projection Screen
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
Housed in an attractive black pentagonal steel case the wall- or ceiling- mounted, tab-tensioned Premier provides an economical electric projection screen that is ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness.
- Case dimensions: 5-7/8" high x 5-1/4" deep (15 cm x 13 cm). Optional built-in controls and extra drop may increase case length. Steel case with baked-on black plastisol finish (standard), white available upon request. Includes matching endcaps with universal mounting brackets.
- Maximum image width up to 12’ (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- For larger sizes, the Premier XL is functionally similar to the Premier and is available in sizes through 16’ (488 cm) wide.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Optional white aluminum ceiling trim kit available for recessed installation. Additional 12" black top drop recommended for ceiling-recessed installation.
- Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP). Screens over 119" diagonal on 16:9 format on this screen cannot use QLP.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.