Premier XL Electric Projection Screen
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
Ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters, the economical Premier XL wall- or ceiling-mounted electric projection screen features a tab-tensioned viewing surface. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface for better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminate separation and stickiness. The Premier XL comes housed in a fabricated extruded aluminum case with a curved front and L-shaped back/top cover with an attractive black finish.
- Case dimensions: 6-3/4" high x 6-3/4" deep (17 cm x 17 cm). Housed in fabricated extruded aluminum with a curved front and L-shaped back/top cover with black finish.
- For smaller sizes the Premier is functionally similar to the Premier XL and available in sizes through 16' (488 cm) wide.
- Maximum image width up to 16’ (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area. Optional extra drop available which may increase case length.
- Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP). Screens over 119" diagonal on 16:9 format on this screen cannot use QLP.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Custom sizes available.