ShadowBox Clarion Fixed Screen
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
The wall-mounted ShadowBox Clarion projection screen features the advantage of a fixed frame screen. Snaps are utilized to attach the viewing surface onto the back of the extruded aluminum frame. This keeps the surface taut providing a truly flat viewing surface for sharper image quality that is perfect for residential, corporate, or educational settings. The black frame provides a border around the perimeter of the viewing area and presents a theater-like, finished appearance. It also reduces border reflection and makes image alignment easier during installation.
- Maximum image width up to 16' (488 cm) wide.
- ShadowBox Clarion is available for custom curved applications. Please contact Draper® for more information.
- Fixed screen designed to be wall-mounted. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Aluminum frame finished in black powder coat or optional Vel-Tex finish available.
- Vel-Tex is a black, velvety textile covering that cuts reflection and conceals all trace of joints in the frame.
- Includes a 1-1/2" (38 mm) black border that reduces border reflection and provides a trim, finished appearance.
- Viewing surface snaps to the back of a 1-1/2" (38 mm) extruded aluminum frame.
- Frame equipped with mounting flange that mates with wall brackets.
- Custom sizes available.