Targa Electric Projection Screen
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
The wall- or ceiling-mounted, Targa electric projection screen is a popular choice for auditoriums, conference and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, boardrooms, and churches. Housed in a pentagonal steel case with matching endcaps that form universal mounting brackets makes installation of the Targa easy, whether wall- or ceiling-mounted. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The motor is mounted inside the roller providing a clean, low-profile appearance.
- Case dimensions 5-7/8"h x 5-1/4" d (15 cm x 13 cm) including endcaps with universal mounting brackets. Optional built-in controls and extra drop may increase case length. Contact Draper® for Dimensions.
- Housed in pentagonal steel case with a scratch-resistant white polyester finish (standard), black available upon request. Includes matching endcaps with universal mounting brackets.
- Larger sizes require a different case design and can be found in Targa XL.
- Maximum image width up to 12' (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV, and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for AV.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Optional floating wall brackets grip the screen securely anywhere along the back of the case, and are barely visible.
- Available with ceiling trim kit for ceiling-recessed installation. An additional 12" (30 cm) top drop is recommended for ceiling-recessed installation.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP).
- Custom sizes available.