Tensioned Contour Electrol Brochure
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochures below.
The Tensioned Contour® Electrol® is the latest ceiling or wall-mounted electric screen offering simple installation. A variety of finishes make this a seamless addition to any room.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible.
- All sizes standard with 12” of black drop except for Parallax which is standard with 2”.
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10’x10’)
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile, stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces
- Standard white powder-coated aluminum finish; available in black upon request
- Parallax 0.8 surface for standard throw projectors (1.5:1 or greater)