Ultimate Access XL E Electric Projection Screen
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
Ideal for major venues, conference centers, ballrooms, or university classrooms, the free-hanging, ceiling-recessed Ultimate Access XL E electric projection screen accommodates larger screen sizes. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case allowing the screen to descend into the room. Retracted, the projection screen completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen later.
- Case dimensions are 14-1/16" high x 10-3/8" deep (36 cm x 26 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions.
- Maximum image width up to 22' (671 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case.
- Fully automatic ceiling closure panel provides complete screen concealment. Can be finished by contractor to match ceiling.
- Includes a 110V three-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for below ceiling access.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
- Custom sizes available.