Ultimate Access XL V Electric Projection Screen
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
deal for major venues, conference centers, ballrooms, or university classrooms, the tab-tensioned, ceiling-recessed, Ultimate Access XL V electric projection screen accommodates larger screen sizes. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case to allow the screen to descend into the room. Retracted, the screen completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal and provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Case installation during the initial phase of construction, eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen later.
- Case dimensions are 14-1/16" high x 10-3/8" deep (36 cm x 26 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 22' (671 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of case allow unlimited adjustment for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Fully automatic ceiling closure panel provides complete screen concealment. Can be finished by contractor to match ceiling.
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case
- Junction box and 110V three-position wall switch included for recessed wall mounting.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for below ceiling access.
- White case standard, black available upon request
- Custom sizes available