Ultimate Folding Screen
Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochure below.
Design simplicity and rugged components, the Ultimate Folding Screen withstands the rigors of repeated set up and tear downs in demanding applications. This portable projection screen features a lock-and-load latch that provides an extremely rigid frame. The resilient latch retention spring is captured and constantly flexed to prevent the screen from dislodging. The flat viewing surface offers better image quality to accommodate today’s varied viewing formats. Anodized aluminum tubing provides stability for larger projection screen sizes that are ideal for churches and expo halls.
- Storage case dimensions 12" high x 15-3/4" deep x 52" long (30 cm x 40 cm x 132 cm) or 16” high x 17” deep x 60” long (41 cm x 43 cm x 152 cm).
- Maximum image width up to wide 192" (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Borders are electronically welded using PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
- Clear anodized 1.25" x .070 (32 mm x 2 mm) wall aluminum tubing frame.
- Standard legs support screen in a vertical position. Heavy-duty legs recommended for frame heights greater than 90" (229 cm). Extra heavy-duty legs for frame heights greater than 126" (320 cm).
- Legs adjust in 6" (15 cm) increments up or down with durable hinge locking mechanism.
- Optional dress kit available with cotton (standard) or optional Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) velour.
- Includes heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Available with interchangeable front and rear projection surfaces