Email Us Here For Custom Options and Quotes.
Part Numbers and Suggested Retail Pricing Listed in the Brochures below.
Suggested Retail & Part Number Brochure
Designed for large venues, the Wireline uses thin steel cables up to 29 feet instead of black drop to lower the screen to an appropriate viewing height for a clean, aesthetically pleasing presentation.
The Wireline™ Advantage® screen features simple in-ceiling installation with sliding brackets and ceiling trim built into the housing. The extra step of concealing the rough opening with ceiling trim is eliminated. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Advantage® tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible for high quality image projection.
- Up to 29’ of cable to accommodate appropriate viewing height in rooms with high ceilings
- Available without trim flange for non-ceiling recessed applications
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- UL Plenum rated case
- Standard radio frequency motor with hand-held remote and dry contact interface
- Optional radio frequency control accessories include single channel wall switch and RS-232 interface
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
- Parallax Stratos 1.0 surface for standard throw projectors (1.0:1 or greater)